Our client is an independent trust and corporate services firm. Due to business growth, they are looking for Senior Trust Offer to join their team based in Singapore. Ideal candidate should be holding or studying towards a relevant professional qualification (such as STEP), and to be holding at least a Diploma.
- Supporting the administration of legal structures including trust, companies, foundations and other similar structures;
- Drafting of appropriate documents and responding to client requests;
- Preparing bank account opening documents, trust review packs and documents for review;
- Carrying out risk screenings on clients/ trust related parties, first level client CDD reviews and preparing the required documents according to agreed policies and procedures;
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders including external lawyers, tax consultants etc.
- At least 2 years experience, preferably with exposure to Trust administration
- Diploma holder with STEP qualification (or in the progress of being qualified)
- Meticulous, organized and able to working under time driven pressures
- Excellent communication and client-servicing skills
Interested parties please send your resume to Amy Ong, R1762339 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.