Our client is a well-established corporate and trust services provider with regional presence. Due to business growth, they are looking for an experienced Supervisor to join their team based in Singapore.
- Responsible for accounting service delivery for a portfolio of clients
- Manage a team of accountants and review their work to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Review and preparation of full set of accounts and statutory financial statements
- Handle quarterly GST returns, payment processing, payroll processing and CPF submission
- Work closely with clients, regulatory authorities, auditors, tax agent, corporate secretary and banks to resolve accounting and business-related matters
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA
- At least 3 years of relevant experience handling a portfolio of clients
- Good knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards, CPF, GST and relevant tax rules, procedures and guidelines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Xero accounting software
- Good organizational, prioritization and client-servicing skills
Interested parties please send your resume to Loretta Chan, R1876188 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.