Our client is an international fund administration firm that provides a range of services such as fund accounting to clients in the alternative asset management industry including Real Estate Funds. Due to expansion of business, they are looking for seasoned professionals to join the team and the role is based in Singapore.
- Provide fund accounting services to Real Estate clients including preparing financial statements, limited partner and general partner allocations, full scope of transaction activities including full cycle accounting, financial data analysis etc
- Liaise with clients for timely and good quality deliverables
- Review and manage the preparation of monthly/quarterly reporting package and working papers
- Cover preparation of capital calls, distributions, partner transfers and reports etc
- Review real estate fund client’s partnership agreements, PPM’s and other materials
- Act as a liaison with various internal /external parties such as auditors, legal counsel, property management companies
- Assist in new fund on-boarding and collaborate with other departments
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, or professional accounting qualification
- At least 5 years of accounting, audit, fund accounting experience with Real Estate industry exposure.
- Good client relationship management and team management skills
- Good real estate industry knowledge
- Strong communication skills, motivated and diligent
- Good analytical skills, ability to work with different stakeholders
- Knowledge of Yardi is a plus