Our client is a well-recognised global fund administrator specialised in the alternative investment space. Due to business growth, they are looking for Supervisor to join their Real Estate Fund Accounting team.
- Maintaining books and records and calculating fund Net Asset Values;
- Reviewing and/or preparing financial statements and associated reports, including performance metrics;
- Reviewing and/or preparing calculations and investor allocations for capital calls and distributions;
- Coordinating and/or processing payments and other transactions;
- Supervising junior staff, reviewing and signing off on work performed;
- Acting as a primary day-to-day contact with clients and other fund participants;
- Work closely with the Investor Relations team to respond to investor queries and to disseminate capital activity and other investor notices;
- Coordinate team to meet recurring and ad-hoc client deliverables, including year-end process with respect to audit timelines, financial statement preparation, regulatory filings, tax services etc;
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance and/or professional accounting qualification
- At least 4 years of experience in accounting, particularly within the Real Estate, Asset Management or Fund Administration industry
- Knowledge of IFRS and/or USGAAP
- Established knowledge in relation to accounting and consolidation under IFRS.
- Motivated, diligent and driven to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Yardi highly desirable