Our client is an established multi-billion hedge fund management firm with global presence. Due to business growth, they are looking for a Tax Accountant to join their team. The position is based in Singapore.
- Prepare and review hedge fund, private equity fund, real estate fund and SPV tax work papers and tax returns, respectively
- Prepare and review estimated tax calculations
- Prepare and review investor tax documents and reports
- Manage relationships with external accounting, tax, and law firms
- Coordinate with internal departments and external audit firms audited financial statements
- Research and perform analysis relating to U.S. and international tax law and changes that impact the asset management industry
- Any other ad-hoc assignments
- At least 5 years of experience with US tax
- Strong understanding and knowledge of hedge fund and/or private equity specific US tax issues
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- A team player to work in a cross-team global environment
- Professional certification (CPA or equivalent) is desirable
Interested parties please send your resume to Amy Ong, R1762339 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.