Our client is one of the top-tier global professional firms, as the business continues to grow they are looking for Tax professionals covering asset management and real estate sector. The role is based in Singapore.
- Provide a high quality of tax advice to asset management and real estate clients
- Assist clients in tax planning to achieve their business objectives including fund structuring, tax structuring of carried interests, tax due diligence of real estate holding entities/funds etc
- Advise clients on international tax issues related to cross-boarder acquisition, IPO projects such as REIT listing, corporate structuring etc
- Other tax advice include application of tax rulings and tax incentives, permanent establishment analysis and mitigation, stamp duty advisory, capital allowance study etc
- Supervise junior team members, review their work and develop their skills
- Work with the senior management to contribute to the growth strategy in the asset management business
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and other disciplines
- At least 6 years of related experience in International tax / Corporate tax with international professional firms or asset management firms
- Good exposure in alternative funds such as private equity funds, hedge funds, real estate funds etc
- Tax advisory experience in fund structuring and/or real estate M&A
- Strong communication, client servicing and analytical skills
- Team supervisory skills and leadership qualities
Interested parties please send your resume to Loretta Chan, R1876188 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.