Our client is a European private bank with international presence. Due to business growth, they are now seeking for an experienced Team Head to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Managing a team of private bankers, providing coaching and leadership on client acquisition and client management
- Developing UHNW/HNW clients and building a sustainable book of business
- Formulate clients acquisition tactics through various sales/marketing strategies
- Analyze client needs and develop business in private wealth management including but not limited to wealth creation, wealth accumulation, wealth enhancement, wealth protection, legacy planning to achieve financial goals at different financial stages of clients;
- Actively as a leader for the the on-going development of the team and driving performance and sales management, as well as providing supervisory oversight on risk matters
- Conducting client review and sharing insights with Relationship Managers regularly
- Providing professional input in developing the market strategy
- University graduate in related discipline, professional qualifications required
- At least 10+ years of relevant experience in the Private Banking
- Good knowledge of the industry’s best practices, legal and compliance framework and market competitive environment
- Strong team leadership skills, strategic-minded, self-motivated
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Vice President
Interested parties please send your resume to Amy Ong, R1762339 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.