Our client, a global trust company with established presence in the region, is looking for a Trust Administrator to join their Singapore team. The position will support senior administrators in handling the administrative responsibilities for a portfolio of trusts, companies and wealth structures.
- Responsible for preparing (amongst others) bank account opening documents, trust review packs and documents for the senior trust administrators and client manager
- Ensure that they deliver high quality service to all intermediaries and clients, working closely with the senior trust administrators and client manager
- Maintain proper filing of documents
- Degree qualification or equivalent; preferred STEP Diploma qualified
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in private trust, audit, legal, accounting or tax industry
- Organized with good time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work well in a team
Interested parties please send your resume to Amy Ong, R1762339 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.