Our client is an established alternative fund services provider with global presence. Due to business growth, they are looking to expand their team in Singapore.
- Manage daily operations to complete deliverables and provide internal support
- Manage global security database, processing corporate actions and credit activities at global portfolio
- Oversee accurate global portfolio pricing and valuation through different pricing/valuation systems
- Manage straight through processing procedures for trade capture, pricing feed, and reconciliation
- Respond and solve enquiries regarding financial instruments, corporate actions, price interpolation, amortization, pricing & valuation, and other investment accounting system related issues
- Support the MOV client management, including client deliverable management, procedure documentation, and client satisfaction and coverage
- Around 2 to 4 years of securities pricing, valuation or data experience
- Knowledge of financial products and financial markets is essential
- Knowledge with VBA, SQL or other scripting languages would be desirable
- Working knowledge with Bloomberg, Refinitiv, ICE, and IHS Markit would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of Geneva and BIMS suite of applications would be ideal
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Further education in Finance, Business, Economics, Mathematics or another numerical field would be desirable
- CFA or enrolment in such professional programs is preferred but not essential
Interested parties please send your resume to Loretta Chan, R1876188 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.