Our client is a global fund administrator specialised in the alternative investment space. Due to business growth, they are looking for an experienced Private Equity Fund Admin VP, to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for investor services, financial reporting and fund administration of private equity funds
- Be the one point contact client service role to investment managers and funds’ investors
- Review and coordinate to ensure accuracy and timeliness of net asset value computation, distribution waterfall, investor capital allocation, and processing of capital transactions
- Review and coordinate to perform accounting for fund investment and cash transactions and ensure reconciliation of Investment and cash custodian positions on a regular basis
- Lead a team of fund administrators in performing AML/KYC checks on fund investors, delivery of reporting solutions and FATCA/CRS filing for relevant jurisdictions.
- Coordinate in liaising with external auditors for audit on financial statements of client funds
- Review fund mandates, understanding client fund characteristics and establish relevant services level requirement of client accounts
- Lead and people management of a team for performance and development
- University degree in Accounting/Finance and/or professional accounting qualification
- At least 7 years of work experience in fund administration of private equity funds
- At least 2 years of team supervisory experience
- Strong communications, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Knowledge in eFront and PAXUS is an advantage