Our client, a private wealth arm of an established investment banking group, is looking for an experienced Wealth Advisor / Director to join their growing team based in Hong Kong. This position is responsible for developing business relationships with HNW/UHNW individuals, family offices and corporates.
- Understand client needs and requirements, identify investment opportunities and provide financial advice to clients.
- Develop business relationships with target clients, bringing in new clients and new AUM.
- Provide investment advisory and asset allocation services.
- Provide trading and execution services for clients on equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures and options, mutual funds, hedge funds, PE funds and structured products etc.
- Assist clients on wealth planning and preservation through various tools and services.
- Working in a highly dedicated and professional team environment.
- Solid sales related experience in banking and finance companies, preferably having direct experiences in securities dealing and wealth management roles.
- Sufficient knowledge on the Chinese and international capital markets, all major investment instruments and the firm’s products and services.
- Highly driven and a effective communicator
- SFC license 1 and 4. Master degree / MBA degree holder is preferred.