Our client, a tech-driven proprietary trading firm, is looking for an experienced Windows Engineer to join their team in Singapore.
- Responsible for IT infrastructure projects for local and global team
- Act as the first point of contact for users support
- Resolve ticket requests and systems alerts
- SOE management including OS, drivers, patching, applications and deployment
- Automate, standardize and enable users to self-service processes via scripting, systems, quality documentation etc.
- Racking and stacking of datacentre equipment
- Perform audit and enforce security and standards
- Strong understanding of Windows end-of-user support
- Experienced in handling IT Infrastructure projects especially based on Microsoft technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technologies or Engineering
- Ability to work under pressure and a commitment to solving issues
Interested parties please send your resume to Loretta Chan, R1876188 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.