Our client is a Fund Services provider specialised in the alternative investment industry. Due to business growth, they are looking for Associate Director/Director to join their Regulatory Services in Asia.
- Supporting the team in delivering high quality regulatory services for both clients and investors under different jurisdictions;
- Primary point of contact for clients in completing documentation and regular reviews related to internal KYC/AML/CRS policies and procedures;
- FATCA reporting and CRS forms preparation and reviews;
- Interact with clients on KYC documentation and AML-related risk issues;
- Research regulations and regulatory bulletins.
- At least 2 years of experience in AML/KYC due diligence, regulatory reporting and compliance related roles.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and client serving skills.
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Familiar with FATCA and CRS reporting is preferred.