Our client is a Fund Services provider specialised in the alternative investment industry. Due to business growth, they are looking for Associate Director/Director to join their Regulatory Services in Asia.
- Managing a team to delivery high quality regulatory services for both clients and investors under different jurisdictions;
- Manage and oversee KYC on-boarding process, AML/CFT compliance and FATCA/CRS reporting;
- Maintain high and consistent standards in accordance with the KYC/AML/CRS policies and procedures;
- Setting up and taking on new client structures and participate in new business discussions with prospects and existing clients;
- Lead projects or process improvements assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Law or an equivalent degree.
- At least 10 years of experience in regulatory reporting and compliance roles - client onboarding, AML/KYC due diligence, or related functions in a financial institution environment.
- Strong understanding of AML/CFT framework and the regulatory environment and its applicability to Private Equity funds
- Exposure in these jurisdictions is a strong plus: Hong Kong, Singapore, Cayman and BVI jurisdictions.
- Proven people management and leadership skills.