Our client is an established family office adopting value investing philosophy. They are currently looking for an experienced Equity Research Director who comes with solid financial modelling skills.
- Conduct market research and diligence on prospective investments – public, through financial analysis, market research and reference calls
- Conduct and synthesise monitoring engagements with companies
- Prepare and maintain industry and portfolio performance updates and reports
- Formulate ideas and strategies to support investment objectives
- At least 8 years of relevant experience with excellent analytical and financial modelling skills
- Deeply interested in business and investing, with a desire to gain broad exposure to a range of asset classes
- Able to quickly comprehend and assess business models, management quality, corporate culture, and industry competitive dynamics
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Interested parties please send your resume to Loretta Chan, R1876188 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.