Our client is a proprietary trading firm with growing global presence. Due to the strong growth especially in the APAC region, they are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team and this position will be based in Singapore.
- Review and ensure all internal and external financial reporting and filings for all group entities are completed accurately and timely
- Work along with tax team for tax issues including income tax, GST, transfer pricing etc.
- Prepare management reports and work with the businesses to build forecasts and budgets
- Manage treasury operations for the business, ensure robust cash and capital forecasting, while maintaining a high standard of control and accuracy
- Drive various technology transformations through to smaller process efficiencies
- Initiate for further enhancement of the Control Framework across Finance team
- Support Middle Office operations such as reporting of daily P&L, trade reconciliations, valuation control etc
- Build and develop the future Finance team
- At least 6 years of Finance and Accounting / Product Control experience in Investment Banking or Hedge Funds
- Strong technical skills, good understanding on financial market and trading business
- Good business control mindset, experience in process automation is beneficial
- Motivated, good communication and interpersonal skills