Our client is an established Venture Capital Fund and they are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their team. This position is based in Singapore.
- Prepare management account monthly closing for management group companies;
- Prepare intercompany invoicing including counterpart’s subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Perform the monthly reconciliation of bank statements;
- Provide monthly consolidation of management group accounts, forecast cashflow and variance
analysis on a timely basis;
- Provide the reimbursement of expenses to the Funds to portfolio controller on a quarterly basis;
- Manage indirect cost allocation and revenue recognition;
- In-charge of external audit and statutory reporting;
- Responsible for bank/exchange/custodian account opening for all entities including fund and
- Process all vendor payments for all entities including fund and management group as well as maintain
- Maintain a database of bank information and company information
- Other project or adhoc task will be assigned
- Qualified Accountant with 5+ years Asset Management Corporate Accounting experience
- Analytical in problem solving, able to make judgment and/or recommendations
- Ability to prioritize and work accurately with close attention to detail
- Experience in accounting software system design and implementation is preferred
- Have can-do attitude and open mindset
Interested parties please send your resume to Loretta Chan, R1876188 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.