Our client is an established corporate, fund and trust services provider with global presence. Due to business growth, they are looking for Assistant Manager, Trust Accounting, to join their team based in Singapore.
- Responsible for management and financial accounting of assigned trust and its underlying companies
- Work closely with teams to continuously meet clients‘ expectations, to optimise the work process and to maintain close contacts with clients.
- Oversee a team in preparation of trust and its underlying companies’ accounts and financial statements
- Provide accounting support to the trust manager such as identifying new funds or new assets introduced to the trust, distributions and payments
- Maintain a record of funds or financial assets movement
- Provide a report of the monthly asset value of each trust structure to the trust manager
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents, bankers, fund managers etc.
- Ensure regulatory compliance requirements are met for all clients
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- At least 4 years of experience in corporate or trust or fund accounting
- Well-versed in Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Analytical, meticulous with excellent leadership qualities