Our client is an established Corporate Services Provider with strong regional presence. Due to business growth, they are looking for experienced Corporate Secretarial Team Leaders / Assistant Managers to join their team. The position is based in Singapore.
- Manage a portfolio of clients in providing corporate secretarial services
- Handle full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including incorporation, strike-off, preparation of directors’/shareholders’ resolutions for on-going corporate secretarial matters
- Onboard new clients in accordance with policies and procedures
- Liaise with statutory bodies, banks and other third-party business partners as and when required
- Provide advice on compliance requirements, corporate governance and corporate secretarial matters
- Review and oversee the work of junior and senior staff and provide supervision, guidance and training to them
- Other corporate or ad-hoc duties as required
- At least 3+ to 7 years of experience in corporate secretary field
- Meticulous, good organizational skills, able to work independently and well under pressure
- Proactive and able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Relevant experience in handling listed companies assignments (preferred)
Interested parties please send your resume to Wang Kai Li, R1767553 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.