Our client, an established Investment Management Firm, is looking for a Data Scientist to join their fast-growing team in India. This position is based in Gurgaon, India.
- Explore and learn about a wide range of data sets that are used to develop signals for systematic quantitative strategies
- Develop a framework to automatically download and monitor hundreds of data sources that are vital to our trading and research
- Create data visualizations to gain insight on large data sets, such as order-by-order tick data, present findings and results
- Research and implement machine learning techniques to identify patterns in large data sets and create new derived variables
- A degree in a technical discipline (computer science, mathematics, statistics, physics, etc.)
- Experience with statistical analysis and managing of large data sets
- Knowledge of Linux, Bash, Python, and SQL Database
- Quick learner, with the ability to work independently and take projects to completion
Interested parties please send your resume to Tanvi Kamdar at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.