Our client is an established corporate, trust and fund services provider with regional presence. Due to business growth, they are looking for an experienced Corporate Secretary to join their team. The position is based in Singapore.
- Responsible for the maintenance of statutory registers and books for their portfolio of clients.
- Management of end-to-end corporate secretarial functions from establishment to striking off process.
- Provide excellent client service ensuring clients receive prompt responses to requests and queries.
- Performing Onboarding / Ongoing Due Diligence Check on new and existing clients.
- Other corporate and ad-hoc jobs as required.
- At least 7 - 10 years of corporate secretarial experience
- Experienced in dealing with alternative funds and VCC structure is a strong advantage
- Excellent client servicing skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to build team rapport with a willingness to share knowledge