Our client is an independent trust and corporate services firm. Due to business growth, they are looking for Trust Officer to join their team based in Singapore.
- Managing the day-to-day administration of legal structures, such as trust, companies, foundations, etc.
- Ensuring the adherence of these structures to the fiduciary, statutory, regulatory, and internal obligations that they are subject to
- Drafting of appropriate documents such as trustee minutes or resolutions, and responding to client requests
- Carrying out periodic reviews of assigned trust accounts to ensure they are being administered in accordance with the trust deeds, the company’s policies, and legal and tax requirement
- Acts as a primary point of contact for trust clients and relevant stakeholders including external lawyers, tax consultants etc.
- At least 2 years experience, preferably with some exposure to Corporate Services / Trust Administration
- STEP qualification (or in the progress of being qualified) is a strong advantage
- Meticulous, organized and able to working under time driven pressures
- Excellent communication and client-servicing skills