Our client is an established corporate, trust and fund services firm. Due to the strong growth within asset management industry and corporate activities, they are looking for a highly-driven Business Development Manager to join their team. This position is based in Shanghai.
- Establishing business pipeline and generating new business
- Manage a portfolio of clients in the asset management, banking, investment funds, private wealth, legal and corporate services sector.
- Work with team to pitch offshore investment fund and trust formation as well as offshore structuring on IPO and M&A deals through meetings and seminars.
- Oversee preparation of documents and client communication in respect of the formation of deal structure.
- Responsible for mapping out firm’s growth strategies and developing on the ground business development strategies.
- Collaborate with various terms including the law firm to ensure support for business development initiatives.
- Bachelor degree with at least 5+ years of experience in client facing / business development positions.
- Knowledgeable in corporate services industry and processes.
- Understanding of AML and Compliance regulation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Chinese and English.