Our client is an established Financial Technology firm in India. They are looking for Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join their team based in Gurgaon.
- Responsible for making sure that all the deliverable are passes all the quality matrices, while making sure that all the matrices are inline with the business needs
- Understand the project documents, customer requirements, product roadmap and flow of code along with the different components involved
- Define automation strategy, automation cases as well as design tools for unit, functional and performance testing in a programmatic manner
- Set up and maintain test automation frameworks on a high volume, distributed, service-oriented architecture.
- Research test tools, methodologies, trends and upgrading existing practices and processes
- Maintain a high level of User Story hygiene including estimation and status updates
- Participate in hiring activities across the firm
- At least 2+ years of SDET or similar role in Large Enterprise, SME, or Start-ups
- Excellent knowledge of test methodologies and ability to create automation frameworks/tools to support test automation
- Experienced in Asset management domain experience, for e.g. post trade, reference data, etc.
- Coding & Programming Skills - Java or Python or SQL