Our client is a MAS regulated trading and brokerage firm with global presence. Due to business growth, they are looking for Business Analyst, Trade Operations, to join their team. This position is based in Singapore.
- Lead and manage projects to enhance trade processing and settlement processes
- Work with users, IT team & vendors to device and implement projects for better automation and process efficiency
- Understand and interpret users/business needs and translate them into functional requirements and operational specifications for technical development works
- Perform functional validation & testing
- Project progress tracking and reporting
- At least 6 - 8 years of Project Management or Business Analyst experience in the Financial Services industry
- Good knowledge in trade Operations, Middle Office, Trade settlement and reconciliation process
- Financial product knowledge in Exchange-Traded Derivative, OTC FX, etc.
- Degree in Banking & Finance or Business