Our client is a regional venture capital firm with a good track record in the region. As the business continues to grow, they are looking for a Fund Controller. This role is based in Singapore and reports to CFO.
- Manage and oversee the fund finance for the firm
- Assist in managing the finance team on fund accounting and operations
- Review and oversight on fund accounting, capital account, fund performance calculation, management fee and incentive fee calculations etc
- Manage and oversee the external vendors such as fund administrators, auditors etc
- Drive the annual valuation, audit, and tax reporting processes.
- Monitor cash flow such as investment payments and expense, treasury tasks etc
- Prepare and manage financial statements, financial data from portfolio companies
- Ensure investor reports are prepared properly
- Support CFO with ad-hoc finance related duties when necessary
- Minimum 8 years of fund accounting and finance experience in Venture Capital or Private Equity industry
- Strong accounting and finance technical background with business acumen
- Experience in supervising team members
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or other accounting qualification