Our client is one of the leading corporate, trust and fund services provider with regional presence. Due to business growth, they are looking for an Assistant Manager, Corporate Accounting to join their team. This position is based in Singapore.
- To delivery timely and effective accounting solutions to a portfolio of corporate clients.
- To manage the day-to-day process including to review all financial statements, management accounts, GST returns and XBRL financial statements.
- Attend to client enquiries and address the relevant topics.
- Work with internal and external team to ensure completion of service delivery.
- Liaise with the auditors and regulatory authorities i.e. ACRA, IRAS.
- Oversee and train juniors to rise above.
- Qualified accountant (CPA or equivalent) or qualified by experience
- At least 6 years of accounting experience, preferably in a service environment
- Experience in the preparation and review of financial accounts and GST returns
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and interpersonal skills
- Team management experience is an advantage