Our client is an established corporate, trust and fund services provider with regional presence. Due to business growth, they are looking for an experienced Accountant to join their team. This position is based in Singapore.
- To ensure accounting processes are in place and are in compliance with statutory requirements in regional office and across the countries in the Asia region.
- Manage full spectrum of AP, AR and GL function
- Effective monitoring of Cash Flow
- Preparation of inter-company reconciliations
- Responsible for timely and accurate monthly financial closing
- Liaising with external parties including auditors, bankers, tax authorities and other statutory compliances
- Ensure proper Internal Controls are in place and being complied and report any fraudulent transactions/activities or unethical conduct
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy / Finance or equivalent or relevant professional qualifications
- At least 3+ years of accounting experience
- Proficient in Excel or SAP would be preferred
- Good communication skills to interact with stakeholders