Our client is a private equity venture capital fund with track records in the renewable energy investments. As the business continues to grow, they are looking for a Regulation & Compliance Officer to join their team based in Singapore.
- Review policy, procedure and guidelines and and maintain internal compliance register
- Oversee investor onboarding, KYC screening and documentation, etc.
- Review transaction documents and follow through completion process
- Ensure timely ACRA lodgement and work with external corporate secretary to handle company
secretarial tasks and filings such as board resolutions, AGM, board minutes etc.
- Assist in the submissions of MAS related filings and surveys
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, or related field
- At least 3 - 5 years of work experience in Audit/Fund Admin or similar roles, preferably with compliance experience in asset management or investment firms
- Strong coordinator who can develop ongoing working relationships with various stakeholders
- Independent, self-motivated, meticulous