Our client is a Corporate Services Provider with growing presence. Due to business growth, they are looking for Client Accounting, Senior Associate / Assistant Manager, to join their team. This position is based in Singapore.
- Handle full set of accounts for a portfolio of clients
- Timely preparation of management reports, annual reports and reporting packages
- Timely reparation and submission of GST returns
- Review work of junior accounting team members, and provide training when necessary
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders (including auditors, tax agents, regulatory authorities, IRAS etc.) to ensure delivery of services
- Act as a point of contact for clients and resolve all accounting matters independently
- Ensure that service delivery is in compliance to SOPs and regulatory updates.
- Other ad-hoc projects or duties as assigned
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of working experience handling multiple full set of accounts
- Good organizational skills and ability to work with deadlines
- Comfortable in handling clients from different background and industries
- Team Supervisory experience is a strong plus