Our client, a professional services provider, is looking for an experienced Client Accountant to join their team. This position is based in Hong Kong.
- Handle full set of accounts for a portfolio of clients
- Prepare monthly financial reports and management reporting pack
- Liaised with different external parties such as auditors, tax agents, banks etc.
- Perform and manage payroll calculation, MPF, tax related matters for clients
- Ensure timely preparation of the financial statements and financial reports
- Maintain good client relationships through positive interactions with the client’s team
- Accounting degree or qualification, with at least 3 years’ experience in full set accounting
- Good organization skills and able to work with deadlines
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics Navision and Accounting software
- HKICPA member or equivalent is desirable
- Good communication (English and Cantonese) and client relationship management skills