- Oversee and manage month-end closing for the client and ensure accurate and timely financial information is provided to the client;
- Prepare financial report for monthly client review and support client requested report and information;
- Maintain and develop solid and constructive relationships with other related service providers, including auditors, law firms, bankers, custodians, and prime brokers.
- Solid knowledge in accounting (both PRC & IFRs), reporting and tax related to real estate field;
- Excellent organisational and team management skills;
- Supervisory experience to lead a small team;
- Coming from real estate / property firms or have experience with Real Estate portfolio with a service provider.
- 扎实的会计专业知识, 熟悉国内会计准则以及IFRS;
Interested parties please send your resume to 黄凯俐 Wang Kai Li, R1767553 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.