Our client is an international fund and corporate services provider with strong presence in Asia. Due to business growth, they are looking for experienced Accountants to join their growing team in Shanghai.
- Responsible for general accounting according to local, international and industry specific accounting requirements for a range of SPVs/Client companies.
- To perform consolidations on the group structures.
- To support clients in decision making by providing high quality financial information.
- To assist in planning and organizing the team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services and other reporting in accordance with agreed deadlines.
- To support audit activities and liaise with auditors as well as tax consultants and local regulators.
- To assist in managing, coaching and developing team members for their individual advancement and for the benefit of the team.
- At least 8 - 12 years of accounting experience in managing a portfolio of clients
- Strong technical knowledge of SPV accounting and consolidations
- Exposure to Private Equity structure is highly advantageous
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance related discipline
- Professional accounting qualification is highly preferred
- Team supervisory skills is required
Interested parties please send your resume to Amy Ong, R1762339 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.