Our client is an International Professional Firm that provides a wide range of services such as fund accounting, fund operations services to asset management and corporate clients. As the business continues to grow they are looking for a AVP/VP, Business Development and the role is based in Shanghai.
- Market and promote fund administration/fund services to prospective clients in the fund management industry
- Plan and execute business development strategies to widen industry network
- Identify strategic business opportunity for the firm, enhance the overall brand awareness
- Develop and maintain a good business network for a consistent pipeline
- Manage the end-to-end sales process, collaborate with other departments and offices to provide a good quality service and solutions to clients
- Keep abreast of industry trends and product development, attend industry events
- Maintain and strengthen client relationships
- At least 5 years of business development/ sales experience with a good network in fund/asset management industry
- Proven track record in business development/relationship management/client servicing/sales management
- Bachelor degree in business or other discipline
- Knowledge in fund administration/ fund services/fund accounting and operations is an advantage
- Strong industry network and market knowledge
- Good business acumen
- Self-motivated, reliable, good communication and presentation skills
Interested parties please send your resume to Toh Kai Jing at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.