Our client is an independent provider of financial and governance services to corporates and funds. Due to business growth, they are looking to hire Corporate Admin to join their Governance team. The position is based in Clark, Philippines.
- Assist with the preparation of various legal documents and the filing with different regulatory authorities worldwide
- Draft standardised legal documents as part of Governance services (letters, minutes, resolutions, agreements, etc.);
- Assist with client onboarding process, including working on bank account openings, and corresponding with banks;
- Facilitate communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Attend to clients enquiries and communication
- Preferably 1-3 years of experience within a financial or legal organisation as a corporate officer, secretary, paralegal or similar role;
- Basic knowledge and / or experience of corporate matters would be advantageous;
- A team player with a very proactive attitude, a client orientated approach and a focus on punctuality; and
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.