Our client, a private investment boutique firm, is looking for an experienced and adaptable Personal Assistant to provide comprehensive support to Director. Your ability to coordinate tasks across regional teams, maintain operational processes, and contribute to decision-making processes will be crucial for this position. This is a remote PA position (full-time work from home).
- Coordinate tasks across regional teams, ensuring efficient allocation and tracking of project progress. Act as a liaison between teams to ensure smooth workflows.
- Facilitate communication and coordination of work across different functions, including marketing, accounts, HR, and front offices.
- Prepare SOPs and continuous identify areas to improve operational processes and efficiencies.
- Handle HR administrative processes, including document preparation, records keeping, and policy review and updates. Assist in onboarding of new joiners and manage exit processes effectively.
- Manage the hiring processes for key positions and personnel joining the organization.
- Create documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations as required by the Director. Ensure the accuracy, quality, and timely delivery of all documents.
- Prepare and disseminate communication to internal and external stakeholders on behalf of director
- Maintaining office systems, data management and filings (cloud-based)
- Be actively involved in decision-making processes by providing relevant data, insights, and administrative support.
- At least 2 years experience as a Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, or similar role.
- Resourceful and detail oriented. Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - professional and calm in handling situations.
- Discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive information.