Our client is an alternative investment firm with strong global track record. As business continue to grow, they are looking for Financial Reporting AVP to oversee their real estate portfolio companies across Asia. The position is based in Singapore.
- Prepare and collate information to support investor reporting and fund reporting
- Review and coordinate property accounting information with regional team and service providers to ensure timely and accurate submission of information
- Address ad-hoc queries from Fund and stakeholders in relation to activities at deal/project
- Maintain data governance (both onshore and offshore) and making sure Service Providers accounting are mapped to the correct chart of account
- Review intercompany transactions, cash reporting data, NAV, Debt and Cash analysis etc.
- Prepare LP reports in accordance with each LP’s requirements;
- Liaison with 3rd party administrators and finance teams across Asia
- Degree in Finance, Economics or relevant fields
- At least 7 years of experience in a property accounting or relevant industry
- Working knowledge of Private Equity/ Real Estate is a plus
- Strong numerical and analytical skill, with ability to work with large data sets
- Results orientated with an eye for detail