Our client is a global fund administrator specialised in alternative investment portfolios. Due to business growth, they are looking for Fund Accountants to join their Private Equity Fund Accounting team based in Sydney, Australia.
- Responsible for the administration of a portfolio of Private Equity funds by maintaining books and records and calculating fund Net Asset Values (NAVs)
- Involved within a full scope of transaction activities including full cycle accounting – maintain and control general ledger, process bookkeeping entries, prepare trial balances, prepare limited partner and general partner allocations, prepare financial statements, footnotes and partner capital statements.
- Calculating carried interest / performance / incentive fees
- Assist in the implementation of fund structures into the accounting system
- Acting as a point of contact with clients, auditors, legal counsel and other fund stakeholders
- Work closely with Investor Services team to respond to investor queries and to disseminate capital activity and other investor notices
- Other ad-hoc duties to assist in the growing business
- Degree holder and/or professional accounting qualification
- At least 1 - 4 years of full-set accounting experience
- Exposure to Private Equity or other Funds / Trusts is an advantage
- Good knowledge in relation to accounting and consolidations under IFRS
- Motivated, bright and diligent individual who is driven to meet deadlines