Our client is an International fund accounting and administration service provider to private equity and real estate funds. They emphasize on career growth and invests in employees with training. Due to business expansion, they are looking for Fund Accountant and the role is based in Hong Kong.
- Work closely with other team members to support the financial statements preparation and other reports
- Compiling and analysis of financial information underlying the financial statements, including the treatment of business transactions
- Record transactions such as bookkeeping of invoices, bank reconciliations, fund transactions analysis etc
- Liaise with clients to request accounting documents and enquiries
- Prepared fund correspondence and notices, ensure permanent files are adequately maintained for new and existing clients
- Support the team and clients on other reports such as fund correspondence and notices etc.
- Accounting Degree or Professional Qualification from a professional accounting body
- At least 2 - 4 years of accounting experience in professional accounting firm
- Experienced in bookkeeping and full set of accounts
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese languages
- Diligent, self-motivated and positive attitude
Interested parties please send your resume to Jeffrey Lim at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.