Our client is a global fund administrator specialised in the alternative investment sector. As they continue to grow their presence in Asia, they are looking for Fund Accountants / Senior Fund Accountants to join their fund accounting team in Shanghai.
- Responsible for the day to day administration of the fund allocated and be a one-point contact to the fund manager and investors of the funds
- Monitor cash activity of the fund and prepare broker reconciliations on a periodic basis
- Prepare net asset valuation for the funds on a monthly, weekly or daily basis as required by the investment managers
- Prepare financial statements and liaise with auditors to ensure timely completion of audits
- Degree holder in Accounting or related fields, and/or accounting qualification
- At least 1 - 5 years of working experience handling full sets of accounts
- Candidate with experience in Hedge Funds and/or Private Equity would have strong advantage
- Internship experience in fund accounting will be considered
- Good communication skills and ability to converse with regional stakeholders
- Good command in English
- Keen learner, team player, and positive attitude
Interested parties please send your resume to Toh Kai Jing at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.