Our client is an established alternative fund services provider with regional presence. They are looking for Fund Accountants / Senior Fund Accountants to join their expanding team in Shenzhen, China.
- Responsible for administrative duties such as bookkeeping, preparation of annual / quarterly financial reporting packages and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Take part in external and internal technology solutions to generate the clients’ report and data requirements.
- Prepare different fees calculations and verification.
- Provide support to the onboarding of exiting funds and launch of new funds.
- Manage and communicate with clients, investors, investment professionals, auditors, attorneys etc.
- Handle and support clients’ inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or relevant disciplines, and/or professional accounting qualification.
- At least 2 years’ experience in public accounting and private equity.
- Knowledge of IFRS, US GAAPs etc.
- Good communication skills and able to work in a team
Interested parties please send your resume to Loretta Chan, R1876188 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.