Our client is one of the leading fund services providers with an established global presence. Due to strong business growth in Asia, they are looking to continuously expand their Hedge Fund Accounting team. They are looking for an AVP to join their team based in Singapore.
- Reviewing and signing-off of net asset values calculations and reports on a variety of complex hedge funds
- Manage and guide a team, and effectively monitor deliverables to ensure SLA compliance within permissible standards
- Manage year-end process with respect to audit timelines, Financial Statement Preparation, Regulatory filings, Tax services, etc.
- Review payments and other transactions
- Monitor issues affecting NAV production process or client relationships
- Manage and coordinate client onboarding, and build/maintain client relationship
- Team management and other initiative to drive for continuous improvements
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance related area and/or professional accounting qualification.
- At least 7 years of experience in hedge fund accounting
- Supervisory skills with experience in managing and/or leading staff for at least 2 years
- Excellent numerical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills