Our client is a Global Fund Services provider focuses on alternative investment funds. Due to their fast-growing Asia presence, they are looking for seasoned Hedge Fund Accounting AVP/VP to join their team in Pune locations.
Your role will encompass all facets of the calculation of net asset values on a variety of complex hedge funds.
- Performing the administration of and any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge fund clients;
- Review & sign-off of Net Asset Value (NAV) calculations, financial statements and associated reports
- Reviewing/Authorizing payments and other transactions;
- Address and/or escalate all material issues affecting the NAV production process or client relationship in general to Senior Vice President in a detailed & timely manner
- Primary point of contact and escalation for the Year end process with respect to audit timelines, Financial Statement Preparation, Regulatory filings, Tax services, etc
- Primary point of contact and escalation for KPIs & KRIs on the client deliverables of the team
- Coordination & oversight for all facets of COE pipeline – includes New Business, migrations, organic changes including liquidations & resignations; monitor and escalate ingestion and progress of new clients, fund launches and on boarding of existing clients
- Identify Employee/Training needs to efficiently manage pipeline; monitor requirements against actual while proactively engaging stakeholders to facilitate hiring and training requirements
- Review and action on Operational MIS Reporting – reporting on Fund Operational Metrics, adherence to risk and best practice guidelines, turnover, productivity/efficiencies to name a few
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or other Accounting qualification
- At least 8 - 12 years of accounting/finance experience in hedge fund accounting field, with solid understanding of financial products and complex fund structures.
- At least 5 years of team management experience.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills with high degree of attention to detail. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)