Our client is International Fund Services focuses on alternative investment funds. Due to expansion of business, they are looking for seasoned professionals to join their Hedge Fund Accounting team and the role is based in Hong Kong.
- Manage client relationships in hedge fund portfolios to provide quality fund services to them
- Supervise fund accountants to ensure timely fund administration services and necessary controls are in place
- Review and ensure accuracy of daily /weekly/monthly NAV valuation of client funds
- Perform AML checks, implement FATCA programme to ensure client funds’ compliance with regulatory requirements
- Work closely with the external and internal auditors during year-end reporting
- Work together with other team members on the on-boarding of new clients, launching of new fund
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or related qualification
- At least 3 years of fund accounting/finance experience managing hedge fund portfolios
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good English and Chinese language skills
Interested parties please send your resume to Amy Ong, R1762339 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.