Our client is a global fund administrator specialised in the alternative fund services space. Due to business growth, they are looking for an experienced Hedge Fund Accounting, Senior Manager, to join their team. The position is based in Sydney, Australia.
- Prepare and review periodical financial reporting for the assigned Hedge Funds, including Net Asset Value (NAV) calculations, preparation of financial statements, and other administration services to the relevant accounts;
- Assist in the client on-boarding process and review operational procedures;
- Manage the preparation of regulatory reporting supporting documents;
- Manage client deliverables and coordinate with different internal and external departments to ensure deadlines are met.
- Accounting qualification with at least 10 - 15 years of hedge fund accounting work experience
- Some Private Equity Fund Accounting experience would be an advantage
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Resourceful and good problem-solving skills