Our client is International Fund Services specialized in alternative investment funds. Due to expansion of business, they are looking for fund accounting professionals to join their growing Hedge Fund Accounting team in the Philippines.
- Manage client relationships in hedge fund portfolios to provide quality fund services to them
- Supervise fund accountants to ensure timely fund administration services and necessary controls are in place
- Review and ensure accuracy of daily /weekly/monthly NAV valuation of client funds
- Perform AML checks, implement FATCA programme to ensure client funds’ compliance with regulatory requirements
- Work closely with the external and internal auditors during year-end reporting
- Work together with other team members on the on-boarding of new clients, launching of new fund
- Minimum 4-7 years of fund accounting experience with strong knowledge and technical skillsets on hedge fund accounting
- Supervisory skills with experience in managing and/or leading staff for at least 2 years
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good relationship management and communication skills
Interested parties please send your resume to Amy Ong, R1762339 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.