Our client is an established asset management firm specialising in Real Estate investments. Due to business growth, they are looking for a seasoned Investment Manager to join their team. The position is based in Mumbai, India.
- Be an active member commercial real estate investment team
- Participate in the full real estate ownership cycle: from origination to property management to exit
- Develop fund collaterals such as financial model, placement memorandum, presentations, teasers, FAQs, training manual, etc.
- Perform property, developer and industry due diligence, including risk assessment and quantitative & qualitative analysis.
- Conduct financial modelling and due diligence analysis for potential transactions and current assets.
- Monitor local market conditions including supply, demand, absorption, rents, and vacancy rates, and conduct research including comparative market analysis. ·
- Monitor property operating results as well as perform variance analysis to explain monthly and year-to-date results as compared to budgets.
- Organize due diligence efforts for transactions that are under agreement.
- Perform analysis of existing portfolio financials, property operations, and capital projects.
- Oversee preparation of investment committee and advisory committee materials
- Conduct portfolio analysis in order to benchmark and improve investment performance.
- Assist in monitoring regulatory and legislative developments in AIFs and Real Estate
- Lead or participate in other special projects as assigned.
- At least 3-5 years related financial modelling experience with a strong understanding of financial and real estate concepts such as DCF, IRR, NPV, NOI, cap rates, etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint and technical expertise with complex financial modelling.
- Excellent research, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.