Our client is an international fund administration firm specialized in alternative funds. Due to business growth, they are looking to grow their team in Asia.
- Reviewing work of team and junior administrators to ensure adherence to rules and standards
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of monthly and ad hoc reports
- Processing capital transactions over the month end period
- Update of NAV, reporting to investors and maintaining share register
- Liaise with investors in relation to KYC/AML documentation.
- Building and maintaining relationship with the client and acting as contact point
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting , Finance, Business related fields
- About 3 - 6 years of experience in an investor services / transfer agency environment, preferably private equity and/or hedge funds
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel etc)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships
Interested parties please send your resume to Amy Ong, R1762339 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.