Our client is an established alternative fund services provider with regional presence. They are looking for a Manager / Senior Manager to join their expanding team in Shenzhen, China.
- Responsible for administrative duties such as bookkeeping, preparation of annual / quarterly financial reporting packages for assigned portfolio of clients.
- Prepare investor capital and distribution notices, quarterly partners’ capital account statements and fee calculations.
- Provide support to the onboarding of exiting funds and launch of new funds.
- Prepare ad-hoc requests such as fund & investor specific reports, analysis, FATCA, CRS etc.
- Attend to clients’ enquiries and manage communications with clients, investors, auditors, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Involve in strategic planning and review the team performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or relevant disciplines, and/or professional accounting qualification.
- At least 8 years’ experience in public accounting and private equity.
- Knowledge of IFRS, US GAAPs etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with USD Fund administration would be an advantage.
- Excellent team management skill and strong leadership.