Our client is an established corporate, trust and fund service provider with strong regional presence. Due to business growth, they are looking for an experienced Offshore Corporate Secretarial, Senior / Assistant Manager to join their team based in Singapore.
- Responsible for full spectrum of corporate secretarial work for a portfolio of companies consisting of private and offshore companies (such as BVI, Seychelles, Cayman etc).
- Participate in full spectrum of corporate secretarial and compliance matters for all stages of company lifecycle (from incorporation to dissolution).
- Ensuring timely compliance with all statutory requirements (such as filing of annual returns, financial records, economic substance and others with government/statutory/registered agencies.
- Responsible for overall revenue and a healthy accounts receivable record of the portfolio.
- Guiding, coaching and supporting the team members to deliver and maintain high levels of service and work standards.
- Providing administrative support on day-to-day matters such as filing of documents in both hard and soft copy.
- Other administrative and/or ad-hoc duties as required.
- Ensure compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
- Chartered Secretary/ Diploma holders in legal and business studies
- Preferably with 5 years of corporate secretarial experience
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meeting deadlines
- Willing to learn, proactive, meticulous and good team player
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, and pleasant demeanour
Interested parties please send your resume to Wang Kai Li, R1767553 at [email protected].
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.